Sunday, September 27, 2009



This is simply a place to post my thoughts, photos, ect.

I hope you will find it an inviting place, such as the gristmill to the left on a warm summer day.

The soothing sounds of water falling are one of my favorites for relaxing.

Waterfall sounds...



As the seasons change, so will the photos...

Soon it will be filled with photos of my grandson when he is born. I want to share the joy with my friends and family alike.

Until then, you'll just have to wait until I feel like writing... Until then you can either leave a comment, or use the shoutbox at the right to chat. Where the name says 'guest' just type in your handle.

Don't forget to feed the fish in my goldfish pond. Just move your mouse and they will follow. Left click your mouse several times and it will distribute the food, watch them gobble it up and then disturb the water.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the grist mill pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - that's some hungry fish! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I miss my goldfish pond and waterfall...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what I am doing. I may end up being a multiple follower. Please dont think me a stalker. Just confused.
    And like cowboy I dearly love the mill.
    There ose one near Mt Vernon I used to always visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good evening my lady how are you doing Jamiekins here. Nice blog site you have here

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks...I used to have a weather blog here, but it's been 2 years since I used it. I'm wondering around aimlessly also. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good evening Southern Lady.
    I think I may have to get one of them there visitor maps.
    Thanks for dropping by spathys page.
    I see that shoutbox thing.
    Will surely have my it guy look into it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.millpictures.com/Mills/details.cfm?millid=1291

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK
    Getting used to this above sorta link is the pic of Washington's Grist Mill in Fairfax Va. Somewhat close to proserpina.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice SPATHY, I took that pic at Cades Cove in Tn. Last May. You can use the shoutbox. It's fast, just type SPATHY in the name box and start chatting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! You figured out the linking business. That's hard stuff. I'm not having much luck yet for pictures in the comments box. I've been looking at some sure enough code language to do dual sidebar and some features. Not sure I want to try it though. Not this late. Maybe in a weekend or something when I can really fool with it some.

    Good going! Maybe we'll get this thing figured out eventually!


    ....and, if you don't like the having to type the stuff to post, you can turn that feature off. My thinking, it was already tough enough for folks just to get here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. SL
    You composed that? And on the computer!
    That is wonderful!
    Sleepy is a good thing.
    Such a nice new window into SL talent.
    :0)

    ReplyDelete